Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Chapter 16


I've always thought that I don't have a good concept of time, but I think that is an understatement. As time goes on I seem to loose grips on it even more so. I've become lost since I've gotten here, I'm not sure who I am anymore or why I'm here.
All I have is myself and a mirror, and the changes that my body seems to be making of my appearance.

Each physical change that happens brings a psychological one as well. Parts of who I was being erased inside and out, makes me wish I had someone to ask. My memories have subtracted to minimal amounts, and I know I won't have them much longer.
"My name is Neah Michaels." I continued to repeat over and over again like a broken record.
Hopefully that being something I won't forget out of all of this. A pain rides through me as the artwork on my body begins to fade all over. A burning sensation is left where they once were. The green color is slowly fading into an ocean of an ash blonde color mixed with red.
If only everything were clear enough to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment