Saturday, August 13, 2016

Chapter 14

The few hours dragged by as Adrian nearly lulled me to sleep with how much he was speaking of himself. Checking my phone once more, worry sets in as I notice the time. It has been nearly 30 minutes since Neah wrote me. She should have been home by now, I quickly text her asking where she's at and if she's okay.

Within a minute I get a text back.

From: Neah♥

Find some other whore to worry about. ;)

"What the fuck." The words seeped out of my mouth before I realized. Immediately a bad feeling rushed over me as I shot up from the couch. Adrian sighed with disgust before speaking.

"What's your problem? I was talking before I was rudely interrupted!" He yelled. Cutting my eyes to look at him, I shook my head at him.

"Something has come up, and I need to go look for somebody. I'm sure as shit not leaving you here, so you need to go." I insisted as I slid my phone back into my pocket. Turning around I picked my vest up, sliding it back on. Leaning forward quickly, I reach and pick up my keys off the coffee table.

My eyes wondered over the Adrian before I went to leave.

"Why are you still sitting, I need you out NOW!" I shouted at him pointing down the hall as the doorbell rang. My attention shifted from him to who just rang the bell. Hoping it was Neah, and it was just some kind of stupid joke, I'm let down as I look around the corner down the hall.

Rushing down the hall, I fling the door open to see a familiar face. A guy that I've been seeing Neah going to class with a good bit as of recent, Preston.

"Neah isn't here, and I don't know why you are." I quickly snapped as I stood in the doorway. Adrian stepped around me with lightning speed going down the steps to stand near Preston.

"I know she isn't, something bad happened and she needs help." He stated as he watched me, he shows no emotion. Stepping out I slammed her door, and got on ground level with him.

"What do you mean something bad happened?" Saying as I inched closer to him, he abruptly stepped back a few feet away from me.

"So we hung out and I went to help Josh with something, and she said she was going. So she hugged everybody and went back to her car. Only a few moments after she left to go to her car we hear yelling and a car alarm going off. Josh and I start running near it to see her being pulled out of a window, dropped, and then thrown over some blond guy's shoulder. We went running after her but we didn't catch up to him, he threw her in the back of a truck with a sliding door and took off." He quickly explained as he studied me.

Balling my hands into fists, I tried to find words.


"In my entire life, I have never met somebody so stupid. You let her walk to her car alone at this time at night!?" I yelled at him. " Do you not know anything?!" I continued.

"What do you mean?" He asked, remaining emotionless.

"For the past few months somebody has been fucking stalking her, and because you didn't do something anybody with a brain would do, she got taken."

Watching him, he looked really worried now.

"What can we do?" He asked as he look back to Adrian and than me.

There was a long pause, before Adrian spoke.

"I think I can be of service, but it comes at one condition."

______________________________________________________________________________

Neah's P.O.V


"You're kidding me right?" Spitting as I sit face to face with this asshat again.

"You talk too much, just be quiet." he stated before taking another sip of his beer.

In case you aren't following, remember the guy I took the drugs in the comic book store to, who went reaching for my goodies? This is him, Ashton, or should I say Asston? He disappeared from campus along with Alix and his new clown whore of a girlfriend. Though, surprise, surprise, they kidnapped me.

"I should hurt you for cutting me up." He teased taking another sip.

"More than you did trying to kidnap me?"

He laughed before replying, "Trying? Sweetheart, it was successful."

He stood up and stretched before sitting down in the chair behind him. He shifted his attention from me to his phone. Sitting up slowly a bit I tried to think of ways to get escape. My eyes catch sight of the needles on the table, a rush flows through me as I sit on my butt normally. My thoughts race as I come to a conclusion.

Sighing, I speak. " I'm sorry for being rude or annoying. I'm just kinda scared. The last time we met, somewhat left a scar on me."

He shifted in his seat as he sat his phone down.

"Well, I was really in need of what you were bringing me. You know how it goes, didn't intend to get so grabby though." He said blankly as he continued to down his beer. Noticing how he didn't even offer an apology irked me to make a snarky comment. I quickly composed myself before speaking again.

"It's fine I understand, I felt so sad after you disappeared though. I would love to get to know you." I say trying to emit whatever flirtiness I have buried deep inside me. Smirking at him, I move provocatively to reposition the way I was sitting on the floor.  He grins as he sets down his bottle of beer onto the table. He quickly gets up and kneels back down in front of me, shaking his head. He grabs my arm and yanks it up, holding it straight. Pulling out a needle, he jabs it into my arm, flushing it's contents into me.

"I've been watching you for months, you aren't fooling me with shit. Let's see how quickly we can flush away all the progress you've made." He hissed as he pulled the needle back out of my arm. Pleasure washed over me as tears filled my eyes, he dropped me back on my side.

"For somebody who is as hot as you are and seemingly smart, I'd figure you'd be able to present that better than you just did." He remarked as he returned to his seat picking up his bottle again. He leaned forward, placing his elbow on this thigh, and propped himself up. His mind was in other places as he watched me.


This familiar sensation rushed through me, causing euphoria and pain at the same time. His phone began to rang, as he searched through his pocket to find it. He put it on speakerphone and held it up by his face.

"Hey, it's getting hot there. Somebody is out searching kinda close. It's time to move her." The familiar voice registered in my mind. Alix..

"Gotcha boss, leaving in 5." He anwered right before hanging up. Tossing the bottle across the room, he once again got up. At this point I my cheek was laying in a small puddle of tears as he bent down and threw me over his shoulder. As he exited the building, I made my best effort to study my surroundings. All I could see, everything was blurry. Within moments I'm put into the seat of a car, and buckled in abruptly. Shutting the door, he went to walk around the front of the car. Getting in the car, he took off as soon as he could.

No comments:

Post a Comment