Thursday, May 26, 2016

Chapter 8

It's been a few days since my system has been flushed out, the heaviness of my drug has left. I have to admit I'm feeling a lot better. My body is no longer weighed down with the guilt and sadness as it was before, some still remains, but now I can deal with a clear conscious. They said that there would be a psychological dependence on it, but I feel fine. Maybe because I have pushed myself over to not care about it already? I don't know, I just don't seem too bothered by it as of now. Though for the next week or two I still need to check in with the doctor here. For other people who might look at drugs as their lifeline, I just looked at it as something to ease the pain. Some people can slip through life ignoring the pain, but I'm going to go ahead and bite the bullet.

Being here has allowed me to gain a few acquaintances from other people who are getting clean. I met a couple today who have been in here talking my ear off. I'm surprised they haven't woken up my parents. Speaking of which, they are here. Dad apologized to me, so did mom. They told me everything will be okay, which I have no doubt of, but it's nice to hear. Only now being better has made me realize how much physical strength I lack. No wonder I could never fight anybody off, even a 5 year old is stronger than I am. That's pleasantly sad, plus I am also in a weakened state as of right now.

So now it goes for figuring out what move I will make next, It will probably have to do with school sadly. I'll most likely switch majors if I can, if I can't I'll just try and clean up what mess I have already made. For now, it's just rest.
____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment